Registration for 2018 is now open!
If you are having difficulty registering, click here for a tutorial video available which walks members through the process step-by-step.
If you are having technical difficulties, please e-mail email@example.com for assistance.
For those of you with multiple categories of registration (player, board member, coach etc) there are two membership ‘packages’ at the bottom of the list of membership options on the first page of the website. You must select the one relevant to you – from there, select all options that apply and you will only be charged the highest fee (vs having them added together).
2018 Player Registration Fees
- Senior Men: $422.10
- Senior Women: $362.10
- University Students (full-time): $322.10
- Junior (U16-U19): $226.90
- 15-day Visitor: $80.80 (only one per season allowed)
A breakdown of the Rugby Canada and Rugby Ontario dues can be found on the Rugby Ontario website.
Should you need to request a specific payment plan, require offline registration or payment information, or have any other questions, please contact Olly Lowis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Play Smart is a Rugby Canada initiative that is currently a requirement of coaches and match officials. However, Toronto Scottish are looking to be proactive in educating its members and we highly recommended that players and parents also complete the Rugby Ready and Concussion Management for the General Public. Links as follows:
- Register a profile at World Rugby’s Passport Site: http://www.passport.worldrugby.org/
- Rugby Ready Online Module: http://rugbyready.worldrugby.org/?language=en
- Concussion Management for the General Public: http://playerwelfare.worldrugby.org/?documentid=module&module=21
- Laws of the Game: http://laws.worldrugby.org/
On completion of the Rugby Ready module, you will be provided with a certificate. Please forward this to Olly at email@example.com for our records.